Training and Consultancy provide a variety of training courses and educational activities, with particular expertise around including people with a learning disability and/or autism as co-trainers and participants.
Courses for staff include:
- Introduction to supporting sex and relationships needs (1 day)
- Meeting the requirements of the CQC ‘Relationships and Sexuality’ Guidance (1 day)
- Developing a sex and relationships policy and organisational strategy (1/2 day)
- Train the Trainer (4 days)
- Supporting the development of friendships (1/2 day)
- Community Connecting and friendship (1/2 day)
- How to develop accessible information
Courses can also be tailored to meet an organisations specific needs, following a consultation meeting. Training is provided in person and on line.
Family members can attend these courses, but we are currently in the process of developing training to meet their particular requirements.
Courses for people with a learning disability and/or autism, include:
- Staying safe in relationships
- How to date
- Sex and relationships